1. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day. And while you walk, smile.
2. Put away some time to sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. Sleep for 7 hours.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Play more games. Be silly. Bring out your inner child.
6. Read more books than you did the previous year.
7. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
8. Dream more while you are awake.
9. Each day, give something good to others.
10. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
11. Drink plenty of water.
12. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
13. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
14. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. Don’t ruin your present happiness.
15. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive, present moment.
16. Call your family often.
17. Your inner most is always happy. So laugh and smile more.
18. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
21. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
22. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
23. Don’t compare your life to others’ lives. You don’t know what their journey is all about. Don’t compare your partner with others.
24. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
25. Forgive everyone for everything.
26. What other people think of you is none of your business.
27. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
28. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
29. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
30. Do the right thing.
I found this in my computer a couple of days ago. I took a few out, tweaked a few, and added a few of my own. Enjoy.